Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
Yes and no. When it comes to diseases like epilepsy, the treatment can be done only after a consent from a doctor had been granted. If seizure is brought about by pulsing light, then no treatments with its use should be carried out. Therefore, a consultation with the doctor is recommended before the treatment.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?