How long does gel manicure last?
Gel manicure – similarly to shellac manicure – should be redone approximately every 2-4 weeks. Created nail shape during gel manicure procedure may change over the time. It results in greater susceptibility of nails to mechanical damage. With prolonged use of gel or hybrid nails may break, become chipped and in extreme cases even permanently damaged. This is why regularity is of upmost importance.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?