Eyelash and eyebrows lamination + lifting | Brow lamination Warsaw & Wroclaw | Lash & Brow Bar
Table of Contents:
- Information about the treatment
- Book Your Appointment Online
- Price List – Brow Lamination Warsaw
- Price List – Brow Lamination Wroclaw
- What is lamination, lifting, eyelash conditioner in the Easy Waxing salons in Warsaw/Wroclaw?
- What is eyelash lifting?
- Eyelash lifting effects – immediately after the treatment you get
- What is eyelash and eyebrows lamination?
- Intensive eyelash and eyebrows conditioner in the Easy Waxing salon in Warsaw or in Wroclaw
- The effects on eyelashes
- How often can the lamination and lifting be performed?
- Contraindications for lamination and lifting
- Who is lamination and lifting for in the Easy Waxing Warsaw, Wroclaw?
- What do you need to remember about after the treatment?
- Eyelash and eyebrows lamination – a compendium of knowledge
Long-term highlighting of eye beauty and better condition of eyelashes and eyebrows – these are two most important advantages of treatments: lamination and lifting. In Warsaw or Wroclaw, more and more clients use these treatments in Easy Waxing salons. It is extremely important for them that amazing results can be seen immediately after the end of the process: eyelashes are beautifully raised, eyebrows nourished and fuller. They look very natural. In addition, thanks to these treatments, application of mascara is easier and gives a greater effect.
Book Your Appointment Online – Lash & Brow Bar
Price list – Brow Lamination Warsaw
|Treatment||Price||Price with Easy Waxing Card|
|Eyelash Lifting + Lamination + Henna + Eyelash Conditioner||199zł||185zł|
|Eyelash Lifting + Lamination + Henna||169zł||155zł|
|Eyebrows Laminating + Conditioner + Henna with Eyebrows Adjustment||159zł||149zł|
|Eyebrows Laminating + Henna with Eyebrows Adjustment||129zł||119zł|
|Eyebrow Lamination + Eyebrow Adjustment||119zł||109zł|
Price list – Brow Lamination Wroclaw
|Treatment||Price||Price with Easy Waxing Card|
|Eyelash Lifting + Lamination + Henna + Eyelash Conditioner||189zł||175zł|
|Eyelash Lifting + Lamination + Henna||159zł||145zł|
|Eyebrows Laminating + Conditioner + Henna with Eyebrows Adjustment||149zł||139zł|
|Eyebrows Laminating + Henna with Eyebrows Adjustment||119zł||109zł|
|Eyebrow Lamination + Eyebrow Adjustment||109zł||99zł|
What is lamination, lifting, eyelash conditioner in the Easy Waxing salons in Warsaw/Wroclaw?
It is a multi-stage process. In our salons we provide a professional performance of the entire treatment (brow lamination Warsaw & brow lamination Wroclaw) using preparations of the Elleebana company.
What is eyelash lifting?
Lifting means lifting and curling eyelashes. During the procedure, in its first stage, the bonds responsible for the shape of the hair are rebuilt to give a new shape to the eyelashes. This part of the procedure also opens the hair’s husk, thanks to which the nutrients better penetrate deep inside.
In the second stage, the bonds are rebuilt and the given shape is fixed. During lifting, special rollers made of medical silicone are used, which do not sensitize and undergo sterilization process, guaranteeing safety and hygiene of the treatment.
During the treatment we also use glue, which due to the fact that its composition is based mainly on glycerine, very rarely causes sensitization or irritation. The produce is even suitable for very delicate eyes
Eyelash lifting effects – immediately after the treatment you get:
- great aesthetic result: the eye becomes expressive,
- the impression of longer eyelashes,
- eyelashes are even and straight, which is particularly emphasized when applying makeup,
- the treatment does not weaken the eyelashes, and when combined with lamination, it becomes a strong nourishment for eyelashes.
What is lash and brow lamination?
Lamination of eyelashes consists of exact covering of each hair with a serum containing pure keratin, which is a natural building block of hair. Thanks to this, eyelashes become stronger and thicker. It does not only protect, but also provides vitamins and proteins, which makes the eyelashes grow faster. Keratin can also be used alone at home to emphasize the effect of the treatment.
Eyelash / eyebrows lamination effects – they can be seen immediately after the treatment: eyelashes take on a beautiful, healthy and coquettish gloss, they are strong, regenerated, well moisturized and greased. Each hair can be clearly seen – eyelashes are not distorted, but they are arranged in an elegant series.
Important: The length of the hair does not matter, because the laminating preparation reaches even the shortest eyelashes. After lifting and lamination, you can cover your eyelashes with a dye that will give them a beautiful, expressive colour.
Intensive eyelash and eyebrows conditioner in the Easy Waxing salon in Warsaw or in Wroclaw
This is the so-called “turbo-nourishing” of eyelashes. It penetrates the husk of the hair, rebuilds the eyelashes from the inside, strengthens, regenerates and moisturizes. Treatment used regularly thickens eyelashes by up to 20%. The preparation consists of 97.9% natural substances, does not contain parabens, preservatives, silicones or SLS.
The effects on eyelashes:
- healthy gloss, proper hydration and greasing of eyelashes;
- silky smoothness;
- rested and fresh look thanks to the expressive setting of the eyes.
How often can the lamination and lifting be performed?
It is best to perform the treatment in a series, every 6 or 8 weeks, because over time eyelashes fall out, and regrowth have unchanged shape and thickness.
Contraindications for lamination and lifting.
In Warsaw or Wroclaw in Easy Waxing salons we do not recommend eyelash treatments in the following cases:
- eye irritation or conjunctivitis,
- allergy to active ingredients,
- eye infection,
- eye watering,
- irritation or damage to the skin of the eyelids,
- eye treatments performed in the last 4 weeks.
Who is lamination and lifting for in the Easy Waxing Warsaw, Wroclaw?
Anyone who is naturally interested in the beautiful and durable setting of the eyes can benefit from these treatments. The treatment is intended for both women and men. We especially recommend it:
- for straight eyelashes growing down (recommended by ophthalmologists to people with straight or down-growing eyelashes that can lead to various eye conditions)
- after removing eyelashes,
- for both long and short eyelashes,
- for people who value the natural look and solutions,
- with straight eyelashes before extension (7 days before the procedure).
On the day of the procedure, please do not put on contact lenses.
What do you need to remember about after the treatment?
After the lifting, do not soak lashes for 24 hours (you cannot go to the swimming pool, sauna, but you should also be careful when cooking or drinking hot drinks). After this time, eyelashes do not require special treatment except combing them and applying keratin. They can be covered with mascara, remove makeup or soak.
More information and photos at hashtags #brow lamination warsaw #brow lamination wroclaw #lash & brow bar
Compendium of knowledge about Eyelash and eyebrows lamination
- Why has eyebrow lamination become the latest craze?
- How long do the effects of eyebrow lamination last?
- What determines how long the effects of eyebrow lamination last?
- Allergy vs eyebrow lamination
- Pharmacological therapy vs eyebrow lamination
- For whom the eyebrow lamination is not recommended?
- Permanent make-up and eyebrow lamination – do these two go together?
- Can I do eyebrow lamination during pregnancy?
- Is breastfeeding a contraindication to the eyebrow lamination?
- There is little hair on my eyebrow arch – should I do eyebrow lamination?
- Does the eyebrow lamination have a detrimental effect on your hair?
- Is eyebrow lamination also for men?