I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
Gel manicure is dedicated to weak and brittle nails. It is resistant to mechanical damage as it is harder than shellac manicure. Without a care in the world you can engage in house chores among others. Gel manicure guarantees a long-lasting effect – it lasts even up to 2-3 weeks. Natural nail plate is protected by outer gel layer.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?