Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
Properly carried out gel manicure does not damage your nails. It is dedicated to thin and brittle nails – it hardens them and allows faster growth and regeneration. However, special attention should be devoted to the gel manicure removal. Aggressive gel removal may damage your natural nail plate. Therefore, if you do not plan on doing gel manicure, the beautician may suggest leaving only a small amount of the product on the nail plate to strengthen it.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?