Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
Unless you have the right skills and equipment, you should not remove gel manicure by yourself at home. In order to successfully remove top gel layer a milling machine, nail shortening pliers and nail files of different gradation are indispensable. The top layer of gel is gently filed and then removed ensuring due care of nail plate. Consecutively, we paint the nails with chosen nail polish. In case of negligence, natural nail plate may not only be damaged, weakened but also made more susceptible to damage. For this reason, it is advised to put yourself in professional hands and remove gel extensions in beauty salons equipped with the right tools.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?