How does gel manicure after care look like?
You should neither scrape nor scratch your nails. It has a detrimental impact on aesthetics as mechanical damage disrupts the top layer of manicure. The same applies to cuticles – every form of picking, rubbing and nibbling will weaken them. Should something in gel manicure bother you, it is best to set up appointment for a touch up without undue delay. If you plan on doing something with strong chemicals, it is recommended to wear protective gloves. Even inks or spices (such as turmeric) may penetrate consecutive layers of gel manicure, thus spoiling it. You should also remember to moisturise your hands and cuticles frequently.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?