Can men also have gel manicure done?
Apart from nail extensions and artistic nail designs gel manicure strengthens thin, brittle and fragile nail plate. With gel based products it is possible to secure mechanical damages like longitudinal or transverse cracks. Gel is also a way to get rid of the habit of nail biting. Therefore, both men and women may benefit from this treatment. We are equipped with transparent products that discreetly rebuild and mask nail plate imperfections.
Compendium of knowledge about Gel Manicure
- Can I remove gel manicure by myself?
- Does gel manicure damage nail plate?
- How long does gel manicure last?
- Can men also have gel manicure done?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to doing gel manicure?
- Cancer vs gel manicure – one excludes the other?
- Can gel manicure be carried out while suffering from autoimmune disease?
- Can gel manicure bring about an allergic reaction?
- Can I do gel manicure when I have onychomycosis?
- How does gel manicure after care look like?
- How to choose between gel manicure and acrylic nails? Which one is better?
- Is gel manicure suitable for teenagers?
- Gel is used only in case of damaged nails – fact or myth?
- I have weak and brittle nails – can I do gel manicure?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to gel manicure?
- Can I do gel manicure while breastfeeding?