You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
The decision on the method of depilation can be made on the spot at the salon. All you have to do is schedule an appointment for the parts of the body you want to depilate, and once you are in the service room, the cosmetologist will advise you which type of depilation will be most suitable for you. Remember, however, that for each method the hair must be of the appropriate length: from 0.5cm-1cm.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?