Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
It can never be fully determined how the skin will react to the type of material we depilate with. Allergies can occur suddenly. At Easy Waxing, the compositions of waxes and pastes are very simple and do not contain any parabens. However, we still recommend that you schedule a consultation 24 hours before your first appointment, where the cosmetologist will also conduct an allergy test.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?