How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
Everyone’s hair grows at different rates. This depends on many factors including: hormonal issues, medications and supplements taken, as well as diet. On average, depilation should be performed every 3 weeks. However, there are some people for whom the treatment is enough for 2 weeks and those who will come every 6 weeks, for instance.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?