I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
If the client has sensitive skin, we recommend hard wax or sugar paste depilation. With either method, skin irritation is significantly less than with soft wax. This is because hard wax heats up at a lower temperature than soft wax, while sugar paste is not warm at all. Both materials are also more plastic and easier to peel away from the skin along with unwanted hair.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?