I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
It depends on what the cause of the irritation is: if it is because you have dry skin, then you should choose sugar paste instead of any type of wax. Hard wax would be better than soft wax for people who have less tolerance to heat – as it is heated at a slightly lower temperature. It would be perfect for more sensitive areas of the body such as bikini, underarms, face – as the way it is applied and peeled off is slightly different than soft wax.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?