When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
For hard wax, post-treatment recommendations are the same as for other hair removal. We do not recommend: sunbathing the skin for a minimum of two days, for the same amount of time do not use swimming pools, saunas and dictionaries. Do not exfoliate for a minimum of 48h after the procedure. Use high-filter creams after depilation.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?