Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
Yes, it is possible. Your period is not a contraindication to hard wax depilation, but keep in mind that the skin during that time is more swollen, making it more susceptible to epidermal breakage and irritation and is also more sensitive. Sensations of pain may therefore be stronger during your period.
At Easy Waxing, we do not recommend depilation during your period.
Compendium of knowledge about Hard Wax
- Does hard wax depilation hurt?
- I have sensitive skin, will hard wax be a good option?
- Allergic skin vs. hard wax hair removal.
- You offer a lot of hair removal methods, how do I know which method to choose?
- How frequently should I do hard wax depilation?
- I have a lot of irritation after a soft wax, will it be the same after a hard wax?
- When can I sunbathe after hard wax depilation?
- I'm going on vacation, when would be the best time to come for hair removal?
- Can I go to the pool after hard wax depilation?
- Can I use a sauna after hard wax depilation?
- Can hard wax hair removal be done during my period?
- Can the epidermis be broken during hard wax depilation?
- For how long does the effect of hard wax hair removal last?