Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
Epilation works best when the hair is of the right length, i.e. 0.5 cm – 1.0 cm. Bristles that are too short can be a problem when epilating as there is a risk that they will not stick to the wax. For this reason, they can be broken off or stubbornly left in place. Therefore, epilation of too short hair can bring unsatisfactory results.
Compendium of knowledge about Soft Waxing
- Why does the addition of chamomile extract in wax make epilation more gentle?
- How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
- What is the minimum time between waxes?
- Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
- Why can't I have longer hair while using wax?
- Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
- Can I epilate when I have a tan?
- Can I have a mustache hair removal if I have herpes?
- How long does it take to wax legs?
- How long does waxing hands take?
- How long does waxing underarms take?
- How long does back waxing take?
- How long is my body smooth after epilation?
- Is it easy to wax at home?
- What is one dip for waxing?