Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
A hair bulb is needed for the laser hair removal treatment to achieve the desired effect. In turn, during wax epilation, the hair root is pulled out along with the hair. If we wanted to combine both of these treatments with each other, we would not get a satisfactory effect. Both types of epilation can be combined, but only if you are epilating different parts of your body using different methods.
Compendium of knowledge about Soft Waxing
- Why does the addition of chamomile extract in wax make epilation more gentle?
- How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
- What is the minimum time between waxes?
- Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
- Why can't I have longer hair while using wax?
- Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
- Can I epilate when I have a tan?
- Can I have a mustache hair removal if I have herpes?
- How long does it take to wax legs?
- How long does waxing hands take?
- How long does waxing underarms take?
- How long does back waxing take?
- How long is my body smooth after epilation?
- Is it easy to wax at home?
- What is one dip for waxing?