What is the minimum time between waxes?
Waxing is recommended to be performed not more frequently than every 3 weeks. This interval between treatments allows you to obtain optimal results during epilation, and leaves the skin smooth for longer. However, the most important thing is the length of the hairs – they need to grow back up to 0.5 cm on average. The interval between treatments may differ for everyone depending on the rate of hair growth.
Compendium of knowledge about Soft Waxing
- Why does the addition of chamomile extract in wax make epilation more gentle?
- How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
- What is the minimum time between waxes?
- Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
- Why can't I have longer hair while using wax?
- Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
- Can I epilate when I have a tan?
- Can I have a mustache hair removal if I have herpes?
- How long does it take to wax legs?
- How long does waxing hands take?
- How long does waxing underarms take?
- How long does back waxing take?
- How long is my body smooth after epilation?
- Is it easy to wax at home?
- What is one dip for waxing?