How long is my body smooth after epilation?
The effect of smooth skin after depilation can last up to 2 weeks after the treatment. However, it should be remembered that the depilated area may be covered with hairs in various stages of growth, and each organism has its own characteristic of functioning. For this reason, it is difficult to accurately estimate the duration of such an effect.
Compendium of knowledge about Soft Waxing
- Why does the addition of chamomile extract in wax make epilation more gentle?
- How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
- What is the minimum time between waxes?
- Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
- Why can't I have longer hair while using wax?
- Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
- Can I epilate when I have a tan?
- Can I have a mustache hair removal if I have herpes?
- How long does it take to wax legs?
- How long does waxing hands take?
- How long does waxing underarms take?
- How long does back waxing take?
- How long is my body smooth after epilation?
- Is it easy to wax at home?
- What is one dip for waxing?