How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
Wax depilation is recommended to be repeated on average every 3 – 4 weeks. The time between visits depends directly on how quickly hair grows back after the previous treatment.
Compendium of knowledge about Soft Waxing
- Why does the addition of chamomile extract in wax make epilation more gentle?
- How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
- What is the minimum time between waxes?
- Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
- Why can't I have longer hair while using wax?
- Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
- Can I epilate when I have a tan?
- Can I have a mustache hair removal if I have herpes?
- How long does it take to wax legs?
- How long does waxing hands take?
- How long does waxing underarms take?
- How long does back waxing take?
- How long is my body smooth after epilation?
- Is it easy to wax at home?
- What is one dip for waxing?