Can I epilate when I have a tan?
Freshly tanned skin is a contraindication to depilation with a soft wax. After exposing the skin to the sun, it is recommended to wait a few days. During the treatment, the top layer of dead skin is also removed along with the hair. For this reason, some of the tan can be removed, resulting in uneven skin tone. In addition, freshly tanned skin is more plump. When waxing, it is easy to tear the epidermis and cause more severe irritation.
Compendium of knowledge about Soft Waxing
- Why does the addition of chamomile extract in wax make epilation more gentle?
- How many times is it worth repeating wax epilation?
- What is the minimum time between waxes?
- Can you combine wax epilation and laser epilation?
- Why can't I have longer hair while using wax?
- Why is waxing not possible with very short hairs?
- Can I epilate when I have a tan?
- Can I have a mustache hair removal if I have herpes?
- How long does it take to wax legs?
- How long does waxing hands take?
- How long does waxing underarms take?
- How long does back waxing take?
- How long is my body smooth after epilation?
- Is it easy to wax at home?
- What is one dip for waxing?