Why can’t roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
Roller wax is less precise than the wax applied by a cosmetologist. Using a spatula, we are able to apply the wax to the depilated part of the body more precisely than with a roller, which will not reach all corners where hair removal is necessary. In addition, roll wax is unpleasant to the skin. During its application, you can feel the feeling of pulling the skin and the hairs on it. Due to the depilation of such a sensitive area, the use of roll wax is strongly discouraged.
Compendium of knowledge about Brazilian Waxing
- How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
- Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
- How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
- At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
- How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
- What peeling to do before bikini hair removal?
- Is it worth brushing your body to avoid ingrown bikini hairs?
- Does bikini hair regrow slower after hair removal?
- Why can't roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
- Can bikini epilation be performed during menstruation?
- How to prepare for bikini hair removal?
- What is the difference between a French bikini and a Brazilian bikini?