At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
It is impossible to determine with surgical precision what is the best day for bikini hair removal based on a woman’s monthly cycle. It is an individual matter. It is worth avoiding the procedure on the eve of premenstrual bleeding. The body is then more sensitive to pain – especially in the bikini area. During your period, epilation can also be painful and uncomfortable. The optimal choice of the date for epilation of intimate areas would be a few days after the bleeding ceased, when our body returns to its natural sensitivity.
Compendium of knowledge about Brazilian Waxing
- How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
- Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
- How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
- At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
- How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
- What peeling to do before bikini hair removal?
- Is it worth brushing your body to avoid ingrown bikini hairs?
- Does bikini hair regrow slower after hair removal?
- Why can't roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
- Can bikini epilation be performed during menstruation?
- How to prepare for bikini hair removal?
- What is the difference between a French bikini and a Brazilian bikini?