How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
Dry skin reacts less well to any epilation. Therefore, regular exfoliation of dead skin cells and intensive moisturizing with lotion or olive oil can significantly reduce the painfulness of epilation.
We do not hide that hair pulling is by definition not a more pleasant one. Still, stay calm, be relaxed, and followthe advice given by the cosmetologist during the procedure pays off.
Compendium of knowledge about Brazilian Waxing
- How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
- Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
- How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
- At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
- How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
- What peeling to do before bikini hair removal?
- Is it worth brushing your body to avoid ingrown bikini hairs?
- Does bikini hair regrow slower after hair removal?
- Why can't roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
- Can bikini epilation be performed during menstruation?
- How to prepare for bikini hair removal?
- What is the difference between a French bikini and a Brazilian bikini?