How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
The hair should be between 0.5 and 1.0 cm long. It is about 1.5-2 weeks of “growing” hair, although it largely depends on individual predispositions.
If the length of the hairs is more less within the given range, we can expect optimal results of epilation. Longer The hairs are recommended to be carefully trimmed, as if left alone, they will increase the discomfort experienced during the procedure. However, too short hair may not break out during epilation.
Compendium of knowledge about Brazilian Waxing
- How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
- Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
- How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
- At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
- How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
- What peeling to do before bikini hair removal?
- Is it worth brushing your body to avoid ingrown bikini hairs?
- Does bikini hair regrow slower after hair removal?
- Why can't roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
- Can bikini epilation be performed during menstruation?
- How to prepare for bikini hair removal?
- What is the difference between a French bikini and a Brazilian bikini?