Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
One of the contraindications is sunbathing and using the solarium at least one day before depilation. This is due to the fact that the skin exposed to sunlight is more sensitive during epilation, regardless of the chosen method. This affects not only the effectiveness, but also the effect of the treatment. Dry skin increases the likelihood of rupture of the top layer of the epidermis, redness and skin irritation that persists for several days.
Compendium of knowledge about Brazilian Waxing
- How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
- Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
- How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
- At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
- How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
- What peeling to do before bikini hair removal?
- Is it worth brushing your body to avoid ingrown bikini hairs?
- Does bikini hair regrow slower after hair removal?
- Why can't roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
- Can bikini epilation be performed during menstruation?
- How to prepare for bikini hair removal?
- What is the difference between a French bikini and a Brazilian bikini?