How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
Both types of epilation remove unwanted hair from the bikini area both from the front and the space between the buttocks. Brazilian hair removal works by leaving a narrow strip of hair on the pubic mound, while Hollywood hair removal is a complete hair removal from the bikini area.
Compendium of knowledge about Brazilian Waxing
- How is Brazilian hair removal different from Hollywood hair removal?
- Can I sunbathe before epilating my bikini?
- How to reduce soreness with Brazilian hair removal?
- At what time of the cycle is the best bikini epilation?
- How can I trim my hair tightly before fully epilating my bikini?
- What peeling to do before bikini hair removal?
- Is it worth brushing your body to avoid ingrown bikini hairs?
- Does bikini hair regrow slower after hair removal?
- Why can't roller wax be used for bikini hair removal?
- Can bikini epilation be performed during menstruation?
- How to prepare for bikini hair removal?
- What is the difference between a French bikini and a Brazilian bikini?