What is the spray tanning treatment?
The spray tanning treatment consists in spraying the body with a bronzing preparation. This special fluid contains DHA sugar, which reacts with and stains dead skin cells. The liquid also contains a dye that helps the beautician to apply the preparation correctly. It is washed off with water after about 8-10 hours. The long-term tanning effect is achieved thanks to the reaction of DHA sugar with the stratum corneum, which naturally turns brown.
Compendium of knowledge about Spray Tanning
- What is the spray tanning treatment?
- How to prepare for spray tanning?
- How long does spray tanning last?
- How long does the spray tanning treatment take?
- I am getting married on Saturday, when is the best time to do tanning?
- Epilation and spray tanning?
- Manicure and spray tanning?
- Pedicure and spray tanning?
- Spray tanning and streaks?
- I have a fair complexion, will spray tanning look nice on me?
- Is spray tanning safe during pregnancy?
- Can men also undergo a spray tanning treatment?
- Spray tanning and vitiligo?
- Can I sunbathe in the sun after spray tanning?
- Is spray tanning safe?
- Is the color after spray tanning too yellow or too dark?
- How much does spray tanning cost?
- Can you take a bath after spray tanning?