Is the color after spray tanning too yellow or too dark?
A color that matches the client’s complexion is neither too yellow nor too dark. The specialist who performs the treatment, knowing the preparations, will know what the final effect of tanning will be. The customer can also suggest what shade he would like to obtain, light, medium or dark.
Compendium of knowledge about Spray Tanning
- What is the spray tanning treatment?
- How to prepare for spray tanning?
- How long does spray tanning last?
- How long does the spray tanning treatment take?
- I am getting married on Saturday, when is the best time to do tanning?
- Epilation and spray tanning?
- Manicure and spray tanning?
- Pedicure and spray tanning?
- Spray tanning and streaks?
- I have a fair complexion, will spray tanning look nice on me?
- Is spray tanning safe during pregnancy?
- Can men also undergo a spray tanning treatment?
- Spray tanning and vitiligo?
- Can I sunbathe in the sun after spray tanning?
- Is spray tanning safe?
- Is the color after spray tanning too yellow or too dark?
- How much does spray tanning cost?
- Can you take a bath after spray tanning?