Can I sunbathe in the sun after spray tanning?
After spray tanning, you should not sunbathe in the sun until the preparation is washed off. This can cause the skin to sweat, causing spots and stains. After washing off the preparation, you can sunbathe, but remember that artificial tanning does not protect the skin against sun rays and people with fair complexion must be careful against burns. A sunscreen will be necessary in this case.
Compendium of knowledge about Spray Tanning
- What is the spray tanning treatment?
- How to prepare for spray tanning?
- How long does spray tanning last?
- How long does the spray tanning treatment take?
- I am getting married on Saturday, when is the best time to do tanning?
- Epilation and spray tanning?
- Manicure and spray tanning?
- Pedicure and spray tanning?
- Spray tanning and streaks?
- I have a fair complexion, will spray tanning look nice on me?
- Is spray tanning safe during pregnancy?
- Can men also undergo a spray tanning treatment?
- Spray tanning and vitiligo?
- Can I sunbathe in the sun after spray tanning?
- Is spray tanning safe?
- Is the color after spray tanning too yellow or too dark?
- How much does spray tanning cost?
- Can you take a bath after spray tanning?