Can you take a bath after spray tanning?
You can bathe as much as possible, but not immediately 🙂 For the first 8-10 hours after spray tanning, you must not bathe, because there is a risk of washing the liquid with DHA dye off the skin, which may cause an uneven tan. Then take a shower and wash off the dye, which, thanks to the presence of DHA sugar, has already been fixed on the skin. After this period, you can swim in the sea or in the pool, as well as take a shower and bath at home.
Compendium of knowledge about Spray Tanning
- What is the spray tanning treatment?
- How to prepare for spray tanning?
- How long does spray tanning last?
- How long does the spray tanning treatment take?
- I am getting married on Saturday, when is the best time to do tanning?
- Epilation and spray tanning?
- Manicure and spray tanning?
- Pedicure and spray tanning?
- Spray tanning and streaks?
- I have a fair complexion, will spray tanning look nice on me?
- Is spray tanning safe during pregnancy?
- Can men also undergo a spray tanning treatment?
- Spray tanning and vitiligo?
- Can I sunbathe in the sun after spray tanning?
- Is spray tanning safe?
- Is the color after spray tanning too yellow or too dark?
- How much does spray tanning cost?
- Can you take a bath after spray tanning?