Pedicure and spray tanning?
Similarly to the manicure – you can perform a hybrid pedicure, but you should not perform a classic pedicure due to the drying time of the varnish. In the case of combining tanning with a hybrid, first perform a hybrid pedicure and then spray tanning. During the pedicure, ask the beautician not to apply cream or oil to your feet.
Compendium of knowledge about Spray Tanning
- What is the spray tanning treatment?
- How to prepare for spray tanning?
- How long does spray tanning last?
- How long does the spray tanning treatment take?
- I am getting married on Saturday, when is the best time to do tanning?
- Epilation and spray tanning?
- Manicure and spray tanning?
- Pedicure and spray tanning?
- Spray tanning and streaks?
- I have a fair complexion, will spray tanning look nice on me?
- Is spray tanning safe during pregnancy?
- Can men also undergo a spray tanning treatment?
- Spray tanning and vitiligo?
- Can I sunbathe in the sun after spray tanning?
- Is spray tanning safe?
- Is the color after spray tanning too yellow or too dark?
- How much does spray tanning cost?
- Can you take a bath after spray tanning?