Do Blomdahl earrings have hypoallergenic properties?
Yes, they are entirely safe, sterile and hypoallergenic. Earrings used during the procedure are made from either medical plastic or medical grade titanium. They are made from carefully selected materials, in particular they are nickel free.
Compendium of knowledge about Piercing the ears
- What ear piercing method is employed by Easy Waxing?
- Can one-year-olds get their ears pierced?
- Is it possible to get 2 ear piercings in the earlobe during one visit? How to properly set up an appointment?
- Do Blomdahl earrings have hypoallergenic properties?
- How long does it take for ears to heal?
- Can I purchase in your studio a new set of earrings?
- Can I make use of swimming pool, gym etc. having had ears pierced?
- What to do when an earring gets lost?
- Can I rely on your help with putting in the new set of earrings later on?
- What should I do in case I lose an earring stopper?
- Is Blomdahl’s ear piercing also dedicated for adults?
- Are there different models of piercing earrings?
- Is there an additional fee charged if medical grade titanium earrings are chosen?
- Can a minor come to a piercing appointment without an adult supervision?
- Is Blomdahl ear piercing a painful procedure?