Can a minor come to a piercing appointment without an adult supervision?
No. Should an underage want to have an ear piercing done, a parent’s or a legal guardian’s attendance is required.
Compendium of knowledge about Piercing the ears
- What ear piercing method is employed by Easy Waxing?
- Can one-year-olds get their ears pierced?
- Is it possible to get 2 ear piercings in the earlobe during one visit? How to properly set up an appointment?
- Do Blomdahl earrings have hypoallergenic properties?
- How long does it take for ears to heal?
- Can I purchase in your studio a new set of earrings?
- Can I make use of swimming pool, gym etc. having had ears pierced?
- What to do when an earring gets lost?
- Can I rely on your help with putting in the new set of earrings later on?
- What should I do in case I lose an earring stopper?
- Is Blomdahl’s ear piercing also dedicated for adults?
- Are there different models of piercing earrings?
- Is there an additional fee charged if medical grade titanium earrings are chosen?
- Can a minor come to a piercing appointment without an adult supervision?
- Is Blomdahl ear piercing a painful procedure?