What ear piercing method is employed by Easy Waxing?
In our studio we follow the Blomdahl method of ear piercing. It is hailed as one of the safest, the most hygienic and the least painful ear piercing technique available on the polish market. Blomdahl’s method makes it possible to have both ears pierced simultaneously. Earrings used during the treatment are sterile, hypoallergenic and made from either medical plastic or medical grade titanium.
Compendium of knowledge about Piercing the ears
- What ear piercing method is employed by Easy Waxing?
- Can one-year-olds get their ears pierced?
- Is it possible to get 2 ear piercings in the earlobe during one visit? How to properly set up an appointment?
- Do Blomdahl earrings have hypoallergenic properties?
- How long does it take for ears to heal?
- Can I purchase in your studio a new set of earrings?
- Can I make use of swimming pool, gym etc. having had ears pierced?
- What to do when an earring gets lost?
- Can I rely on your help with putting in the new set of earrings later on?
- What should I do in case I lose an earring stopper?
- Is Blomdahl’s ear piercing also dedicated for adults?
- Are there different models of piercing earrings?
- Is there an additional fee charged if medical grade titanium earrings are chosen?
- Can a minor come to a piercing appointment without an adult supervision?
- Is Blomdahl ear piercing a painful procedure?