Is it possible to get 2 ear piercings in the earlobe during one visit? How to properly set up an appointment?
The Blomdahl’s method makes it possible to do more than one piercing in one’s earlobe. If it is wide enough to place 2 earrings in close proximity and still maintain all of the safety precautions, then there are no contraindications to doing so. When it comes to setting up an appointment online via our booking system you can still choose standard ear piercing treatment. It would be helpful if you enclose detailed description of your expectations in the commentary section.
Compendium of knowledge about Piercing the ears
- What ear piercing method is employed by Easy Waxing?
- Can one-year-olds get their ears pierced?
- Is it possible to get 2 ear piercings in the earlobe during one visit? How to properly set up an appointment?
- Do Blomdahl earrings have hypoallergenic properties?
- How long does it take for ears to heal?
- Can I purchase in your studio a new set of earrings?
- Can I make use of swimming pool, gym etc. having had ears pierced?
- What to do when an earring gets lost?
- Can I rely on your help with putting in the new set of earrings later on?
- What should I do in case I lose an earring stopper?
- Is Blomdahl’s ear piercing also dedicated for adults?
- Are there different models of piercing earrings?
- Is there an additional fee charged if medical grade titanium earrings are chosen?
- Can a minor come to a piercing appointment without an adult supervision?
- Is Blomdahl ear piercing a painful procedure?