Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Oxybrasion can be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is a gentle, non-invasive procedure. There are no contraindications to this procedure, apart from sinus problems. So it is a great form of relaxation for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Compendium of knowledge about Oxybrasion
- Is oxybrasion similar to cavitation peeling?
- How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
- Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
- Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
- Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
- What is the minimum time between treatments?
- Is oxybrasion a painful procedure?
- Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
- Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can oxybrasion be performed in the summer?
- Is it possible to perform oxybrasion with herpes?
- What is the best season for oxybrasion?
- Why is oxybrasion called a water-oxygen peeling?
- How deeply does oxybrasion affect the skin?