How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
Each of these treatments uses different methods of exfoliating the epidermis. In the case of microdermabrasion, we use mechanical abrasion of the epidermal layers with a diamond head, while during oxybrasion we use saline applied under high pressure.
Compendium of knowledge about Oxybrasion
- Is oxybrasion similar to cavitation peeling?
- How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
- Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
- Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
- Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
- What is the minimum time between treatments?
- Is oxybrasion a painful procedure?
- Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
- Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can oxybrasion be performed in the summer?
- Is it possible to perform oxybrasion with herpes?
- What is the best season for oxybrasion?
- Why is oxybrasion called a water-oxygen peeling?
- How deeply does oxybrasion affect the skin?