Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
Oxybrasion does not irritate the skin. It removes impurities very well and gently exfoliates the horny layers of the epidermis. The skin after the treatment is refreshed and radiant. The current stage of acne skin is an important issue. In the case of complexions with inflamed, numerous changes – it is recommended to consult a dermatologist before using even the most delicate cosmetic treatments.
Compendium of knowledge about Oxybrasion
- Is oxybrasion similar to cavitation peeling?
- How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
- Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
- Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
- Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
- What is the minimum time between treatments?
- Is oxybrasion a painful procedure?
- Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
- Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can oxybrasion be performed in the summer?
- Is it possible to perform oxybrasion with herpes?
- What is the best season for oxybrasion?
- Why is oxybrasion called a water-oxygen peeling?
- How deeply does oxybrasion affect the skin?