Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
Oxybrasion can be combined with other facial treatments. However, it is worth remembering that oxybrasion itself brings fully satisfactory treatment effects. However, if we would like to achieve even more impressive effects, it is worth considering a combination therapy.
Oxybrasion will work as an introduction to all cosmetic procedures. Due to the fact that it is a gentle treatment that helps to oxygenate the skin, it can also be used as the end of individual treatments.
Compendium of knowledge about Oxybrasion
- Is oxybrasion similar to cavitation peeling?
- How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
- Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
- Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
- Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
- What is the minimum time between treatments?
- Is oxybrasion a painful procedure?
- Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
- Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can oxybrasion be performed in the summer?
- Is it possible to perform oxybrasion with herpes?
- What is the best season for oxybrasion?
- Why is oxybrasion called a water-oxygen peeling?
- How deeply does oxybrasion affect the skin?