Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
Oxybrasion is an appropriate treatment for vascular skin. Thanks to the gentle but effective pressure of saline, dead skin cells are removed without causing unnecessary irritation and redness. The couperose skin is often sensitive and gentle care treatments are recommended for it. Thanks to oxybrasion the skin becomes oxygenated and refreshed. After such a treatment, nutrients penetrate the epidermis better, and thanks to the micromassage present during the process, superficial wrinkles can be smoothed out.
Compendium of knowledge about Oxybrasion
- Is oxybrasion similar to cavitation peeling?
- How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
- Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
- Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
- Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
- What is the minimum time between treatments?
- Is oxybrasion a painful procedure?
- Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
- Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can oxybrasion be performed in the summer?
- Is it possible to perform oxybrasion with herpes?
- What is the best season for oxybrasion?
- Why is oxybrasion called a water-oxygen peeling?
- How deeply does oxybrasion affect the skin?