Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
The skin after oxybrasion does not peel off. The treatment delicately removes dead skin cells without damaging it. The physiological salt applied under pressure oxygenates the skin, which after the treatment is bright and elastic.
Compendium of knowledge about Oxybrasion
- Is oxybrasion similar to cavitation peeling?
- How is oxybrasion different from microdermabrasion?
- Is oxybrasion indicated in acne?
- Is oxybrasion the right treatment for vascular skin?
- Does the skin peel more intensively after oxybrasion?
- What is the minimum time between treatments?
- Is oxybrasion a painful procedure?
- Can oxybrasion be combined with other facial treatments?
- Can oxybrasion be performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can oxybrasion be performed in the summer?
- Is it possible to perform oxybrasion with herpes?
- What is the best season for oxybrasion?
- Why is oxybrasion called a water-oxygen peeling?
- How deeply does oxybrasion affect the skin?