What is the difference between a classic Vinylux pedicure with a color and a hybrid pedicure?
Classic Vinylux pedicure is a pedicure in which the nails, after treatment, are painted with a varnish that dries itself out and can be removed with a nail polish remover. Hybrid pedicure is a varnish hardened in the light of a led lamp. It can be removed with acetone or a milling machine. They also differ in the time of staying on the nail – the hybrid is able to last much longer. An additional advantage of the hybrid is the fact that the varnish is hardened and dry immediately after the end of the treatment, while in the case of a Vinylux pedicure, wait about half an hour for the nails to dry and the varnish to gain hardness.
Compendium of knowledge about Hybrid Pedicure
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last?
- How to deal with chimneys during a hybrid pedicure?
- What are the advantages of a hybrid pedicure?
- Is hybrid pedicure safe?
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last on the feet?
- Can I apply a conditioner under a hybrid pedicure?
- What is the difference between a classic Vinylux pedicure with a color and a hybrid pedicure?
- Can I put on my shoes immediately after the hybrid pedicure treatment?
- Can I take off a hybrid pedicure at home?
- Can men have a hybrid pedicure?
- Is it possible to perform a hybrid pedicure without milling?
- Are cuticles cut during hybrid pedicure?
- Is the procedure safe during pregnancy?
- Is mycosis on the nails a contraindication to the procedure?