Is mycosis on the nails a contraindication to the procedure?
Mycosis and any other viral, fungal or bacterial diseases within the foot are an absolute contraindication to pedicure treatment.
Compendium of knowledge about Hybrid Pedicure
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last?
- How to deal with chimneys during a hybrid pedicure?
- What are the advantages of a hybrid pedicure?
- Is hybrid pedicure safe?
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last on the feet?
- Can I apply a conditioner under a hybrid pedicure?
- What is the difference between a classic Vinylux pedicure with a color and a hybrid pedicure?
- Can I put on my shoes immediately after the hybrid pedicure treatment?
- Can I take off a hybrid pedicure at home?
- Can men have a hybrid pedicure?
- Is it possible to perform a hybrid pedicure without milling?
- Are cuticles cut during hybrid pedicure?
- Is the procedure safe during pregnancy?
- Is mycosis on the nails a contraindication to the procedure?