Is hybrid pedicure safe?
Hybrid pedicure is completely safe if all contraindications to the treatment are excluded and it is done correctly. Pedicure cannot be performed in the case of mycosis and wounds or inflammation of the feet. In the case of healthy feet and nails, the entire procedure is painless and pleasant.
Compendium of knowledge about Hybrid Pedicure
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last?
- How to deal with chimneys during a hybrid pedicure?
- What are the advantages of a hybrid pedicure?
- Is hybrid pedicure safe?
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last on the feet?
- Can I apply a conditioner under a hybrid pedicure?
- What is the difference between a classic Vinylux pedicure with a color and a hybrid pedicure?
- Can I put on my shoes immediately after the hybrid pedicure treatment?
- Can I take off a hybrid pedicure at home?
- Can men have a hybrid pedicure?
- Is it possible to perform a hybrid pedicure without milling?
- Are cuticles cut during hybrid pedicure?
- Is the procedure safe during pregnancy?
- Is mycosis on the nails a contraindication to the procedure?