What are the advantages of a hybrid pedicure?
Above all, hybrid pedicure is durable and can stay on your feet for over 1 month. The nails are resistant to external factors. The varnish is immediately hardened after application, so you do not have to wait for it to dry and you can put on your shoes and leave the salon. In the case of a classic pedicure, wait about an hour for the varnish to dry. There are many colors to choose from – everyone will find something for themselves. Varnishes keep their shine for a long time and are resistant to abrasion.
Compendium of knowledge about Hybrid Pedicure
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last?
- How to deal with chimneys during a hybrid pedicure?
- What are the advantages of a hybrid pedicure?
- Is hybrid pedicure safe?
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last on the feet?
- Can I apply a conditioner under a hybrid pedicure?
- What is the difference between a classic Vinylux pedicure with a color and a hybrid pedicure?
- Can I put on my shoes immediately after the hybrid pedicure treatment?
- Can I take off a hybrid pedicure at home?
- Can men have a hybrid pedicure?
- Is it possible to perform a hybrid pedicure without milling?
- Are cuticles cut during hybrid pedicure?
- Is the procedure safe during pregnancy?
- Is mycosis on the nails a contraindication to the procedure?