Is the procedure safe during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is not a contraindication to the procedure, unless there are medical contraindications. However, it is worth remembering when deciding on a pedicure before the solution itself, that the color of the varnish (hybrid, Vinylux or conditioners) is not completely covering and you can see the natural plate from under it.
Compendium of knowledge about Hybrid Pedicure
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last?
- How to deal with chimneys during a hybrid pedicure?
- What are the advantages of a hybrid pedicure?
- Is hybrid pedicure safe?
- How long does a hybrid pedicure last on the feet?
- Can I apply a conditioner under a hybrid pedicure?
- What is the difference between a classic Vinylux pedicure with a color and a hybrid pedicure?
- Can I put on my shoes immediately after the hybrid pedicure treatment?
- Can I take off a hybrid pedicure at home?
- Can men have a hybrid pedicure?
- Is it possible to perform a hybrid pedicure without milling?
- Are cuticles cut during hybrid pedicure?
- Is the procedure safe during pregnancy?
- Is mycosis on the nails a contraindication to the procedure?