What can I use to remove unwanted hair while waiting for the next laser appointment?
Between laser sessions unwanted hair should be shaved using razor. Unlike other hair removal methods such as sugar paste, wax or hair remover, it doesn’t interfere with hair structure. Razor has no effect on hair follicles.
Compendium of knowledge about Laser hair removal
- Essentials before first laser depilation
- What is optimal hair length for epilation?
- Is laser hair removal painful?
- Laser depilation may cause a skin irritation?
- How many treatments is needed to see the effects of laser depilation?
- Are there any special offers for epilation?
- Is contraception a contraindication to laser depilation?
- Can I use laser hair removal while suffering from atopic dermatitis or eczema?
- I have a thyroid disorder – can I do laser depilation?
- Is tanning allowed between consecutive laser depilation appointments?
- What can I use to remove unwanted hair while waiting for the next laser appointment?
- Can I undergo laser depilation while having epilepsy?
- Pregnancy vs epilation – do or don’t?
- Can I consider laser hair removal while breastfeeding?
- How often should laser depilation be repeated?