Pregnancy vs epilation – do or don’t?
Pregnancy as well as breastfeeding is a contraindication to undergoing laser depilation. Laser beams may induce sudden muscle spasm, which may cause even miscarriage. For pregnant women, we suggest considering depilation with sugar paste or hard wax. Aforementioned hair removal methods are considerably safer for future moms than laser.
Compendium of knowledge about Laser hair removal
- Essentials before first laser depilation
- What is optimal hair length for epilation?
- Is laser hair removal painful?
- Laser depilation may cause a skin irritation?
- How many treatments is needed to see the effects of laser depilation?
- Are there any special offers for epilation?
- Is contraception a contraindication to laser depilation?
- Can I use laser hair removal while suffering from atopic dermatitis or eczema?
- I have a thyroid disorder – can I do laser depilation?
- Is tanning allowed between consecutive laser depilation appointments?
- What can I use to remove unwanted hair while waiting for the next laser appointment?
- Can I undergo laser depilation while having epilepsy?
- Pregnancy vs epilation – do or don’t?
- Can I consider laser hair removal while breastfeeding?
- How often should laser depilation be repeated?