Is tanning allowed between consecutive laser depilation appointments?
Whilst doing laser depilation (around 6 months) tanning is out of the question. This is the reason why laser hair removal should be done a few months before summer holidays begin. It is suggested to star epilation in October or even September.
Compendium of knowledge about Laser hair removal
- Essentials before first laser depilation
- What is optimal hair length for epilation?
- Is laser hair removal painful?
- Laser depilation may cause a skin irritation?
- How many treatments is needed to see the effects of laser depilation?
- Are there any special offers for epilation?
- Is contraception a contraindication to laser depilation?
- Can I use laser hair removal while suffering from atopic dermatitis or eczema?
- I have a thyroid disorder – can I do laser depilation?
- Is tanning allowed between consecutive laser depilation appointments?
- What can I use to remove unwanted hair while waiting for the next laser appointment?
- Can I undergo laser depilation while having epilepsy?
- Pregnancy vs epilation – do or don’t?
- Can I consider laser hair removal while breastfeeding?
- How often should laser depilation be repeated?